Tuesday 2 June 2015

The Forgotten Ones




The Book Is Here! At Last!

The adventures of Julián and Orion will be available as ebook in Amazon, Lulu and the Apple Store (Julián would never forgive me if he wasn't there) and a paperback version for the traditional readers like Orion.

Why this change of heart in my policy of no-ebooks? Because reality is a bitch. Lulu takes about 3 weeks to print a single copy of the book and if we add to that our own postmen enthusiasm for his/her job, the waiting time to get your book might be about a month. A horrible customer experience, if you ask me. I really can't ask people to suffer it.

As usual, this is the paragraph where I beg you, gentle and kind reader, not to copy the book or to upload it to all those places we know it's wrong to visit. It would be very nice if you can rate the novel or leave a comment; that always make the writers' lives better.

We will continue to publish the remaining chapters here.


19 comments:

  1. Amazing! I'm off to buy the book. I just have a question though. Will you continue to publish The Substitute III eventually?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you like it.
      Drunken promises are to be kept. I'm writing TS3 in the moment. First part is more or less finished and I'm battling with the second part.

      Delete
  2. Great! Just got the book. I am so pleased to have it in ebook format.
    I just created a Goodread page for this book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. I hope you like it. I don't kno what's going on with Lulu, but the service isn't as good as before. Hugs and love.

      Delete
  3. Yes! I just bought the ebook

    Thank you Tionne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved it. The ending was good, of the kind that makes you want to know more and yet still gives the reader a sense of closure. I will post more comments as you publish each chapter.
    Thank you for answering my question. Now, I'm excited about TS3!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows? Maybe there's a sequel but first Konrad and Guntram.

      Delete
  5. Hip, hip, hooray! Hip, hip, hooray! \ ^o^ /

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! I'm going to buy it now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG ! I just saw the post ! I'm going to buy it ASAP !
    I like the paperback sooo, I'm going to wait one month...
    Pas de problème ! :)
    Take care,
    miles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm Aries thefore I can't wait for a month. ;) Thanks a lot. All the best.

      Delete
    2. Dear Tionne,
      I try to order the paperback version but I can't find the link to it. ^^' I try on Amazon and Lulu but without success...
      miles

      Delete
    3. Hi Miles,

      Let's see if this link works,

      http://www.lulu.com/shop/tionne-rogers/the-forgotten-ones/paperback/product-22162044.html

      Best wishes

      Delete
    4. It works ! Thank you so much ! ��
      Hugs,
      miles

      Delete
    5. Today is a great day because I have my book ! :)) It was very fast ! Not even 10 days. It's great !
      Thank you ! Take care.
      miles

      Delete
  8. Congrats!! :D I cannot wait to read the rest of this fantastic tale!

    -L.S.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tionne
    Thank you for proposing wonderful moments.
    I just bought it on amazon.com.br
    I will translate and read
    val

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for having ebooks again.
    Reading The Substitute in paper format was painful - heavy brick of a book with teeny, tiny words *urk*

    ReplyDelete